About Me & Gallery
My name is Indra and I am a Venezuelan living in Florida!
I am an artist of many hats, but my biggest passions are costume design and makeup.
Notable facts and accolades:
- 15 years experience in cosplay with multiple award-winning costumes
- Cosplay guest and public-speaking experience at over 100 conventions/events (national and international)
- Professional makeup artist and beauty adviser with certification from Lancome.
- Industry seamstress work for Busch Gardens parks for 4+ years
- Industry seamstress work for Nexon Games (Dirty Bomb project)
- Official Lara Croft ambassador
- Official Plaid Crafts ambassador
- Cosplayer for marketing campaign for JoAnn Stores project
- Cosplayer for marketing campaign for Tomb Raider/Coca-Cola project
- Cosplayer for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Montreal, Canada reveal event
- Cosplayer for Shadow of the Tomb Raider booth (Montreal Comic Con)
- First representing Team USA in China for CICAF cosplay competition
- Manager and coordinator for multiple international cosplay competitions (including CICAF, C4, ICL)
- Community Manager for CosplayFabrics.com
- Cast/talent for Syfy channel's Docu-reality series "Heroes of Cosplay"
- Cast/talent for Marvel Studios' YouTube series "Marvel Becoming"
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
I have made it my mission to fully pursue my passion and help others succeed. I want to be a positive community member, work with companies I love, and be a reliable and professional artist!
I live in Orlando, FL with my fiance John (RebelTiger), love video games, and obsess over Lord of the Rings.
FOR BOOKING OR MORE INFORMATION:
please message me via my contact page or e-mail me at